Monday, September 8, 2008

Give me a fucking matrix plugg-in-thing

How the fuck are you supposed to live your life?

Once again: what if there was such a thing as a matrix-plugin?

* You could hang out with friends no matter the distance.
* You could teach things in seconds so you wouldn't waste time searching, working with and inhaling information.
* Maybe like in "Minority Report" you'd be able to record your dreams, emotions etc, so you could send them in small packages to people around you - no more explanations, misunderstandings etc.
* Not only visionary people could try their dreams or ideas, it would be kinda safe even for more careful and laid back persons to explore their limits, and I think that would do a better world. To many disillusioned grown ups would support others success.
* You could meet your fears without the chances of killing yourself or cause yourself to much brain damage...
* You'd be sort of telepathic, and teleportation-able.
* Schools could put students in different cultural environments - to force them to live and learn and respect each-other. (Hopefully)
* Nations with poor education and money to build schools could be supported with small "get online sticks" and then be educated no matter where they live. (This could be done today as well through web-conferences, but that involves a place to collect the students, a computer etc etc = money/time/materials.)
* You could choose to create a "matrix-you" that other could use as they pleased. At least for shallow people who only like to abuse you, that would spair you some time. (Better alternative: You just learn to say no and learn to challenge the pain if they turn you the back if you do so.)
* Severely ill persons would be able to experience some sort of VirtualReality-life. (Btw, what happened with VR? Am I the only one still fanatically interested in robots, AI etc? I know it's a bit childish; but to me it sounds both scary and cool. I love humans, but since there's no "rumpnissar" to have around I'd love a electronic smart smurf instead :P And I'd be the first to battle their rights to exist as more then slaves...Starwars next huh...It's just mind-blowing to create a whole new VR world that you could really step into. And try. Test different impacts in a safe surrounding and then implement it to our world. Uhm. I have a big fantasy and a taste for creating fake-worlds.)

Obvious problems:
Brainwashing. ON the other hand, there's a reason I don't have a tv and that I normally don't read magazines etc if they are not "based on facts". I just don't wanna filter all the crap and hidden advertising all over the fucking place. Makes me a little bit less "good all-round educated" but at least I stay sain. As wonderful the ark putted it back then.



So I know the thoughts given up there are a bit naiv. But I'm a dreamer, I never claimed to be something else. There's always good and bad points of view, people who want's to step on you, feed of you, use you and leave you empty, disappointed and disjointed.

I've been there. I've experienced the feeling. I've been a stuped, loving, soft little girl giving and giving without questioning. There's bees protecting my wasps' nest and the honey inside me nowadays. From myself, from the urge to just give it away. To obey and please people just to meet a smile. Even a fake smile. Oh I've been lonely, but I prefer to be lonely and whole then jumping and bumping around without arms and legs just because someone else needed them.

My mind just floats now. So excuse me if I change subject.
I wanna be in so many places at the same time.

I wanna spend my time listening to people telling their life-stories in the buss-line.

I wanna work with trafficking/prostitution/sexual abuse etc, on a very personal level. I have so much to share, to give. An open mind that won't judge but be honest and truly caring.
I wanna do more for the earth and my environments health besides telling Emma that she shouldn't buy raisins in small cute wrappings, even if her grand-mother use to give her them, cause it's waist of energy and material etc.
I'd love to get involved in growing generations. I'm always talking with my mum about this subjects, she's pretty involved being a teacher and chief, and once she starts researching children psychological development, I'll follow her closely.
I wanna go out and talk to

I wanna explore the ultimate flexibility and meet as many people as I possibly can, cause each time I do I grow, and cross my heart and hope not to die, but forbid that I stagnate as a person. I'm not finished. I refuse to be. Till I die.
At the same time I wanna be close, closer closest, but that has nothing to do with time. It has to do with how you spend it, and I never saw that as a problem. I invite people and they invite me. And I have a limit of on person a finger, that I can have that relationship to. And it's ok. I mean I don't pretend to be no goddess... ;)

I wanna start a hang-out-creative-place-community-office that could attract humans no matter of age. We spend almost no time over generation lines, and that's so sad it makes me cry sometimes. I'm so happy coming from a family with pure hippi traditions. Not everyone has that.

Hmm.

Neeeext.

No comments: