Friday, September 19, 2008

What to do in the middle of the night

* Browse channels in Jaiku and spam them with your best url.

* Record your typing, add some dist and ta-daaaa - it sounds like a horror movie filled with running spiders

* Stalk your best friends when they sleep and hope that they will still love you in the morning

* Find some beta-sites in up-coming countries on the web-map and be the first Swedish girl in there

* Eat something :P

* Gotobed!

Oh, uhhh, a bright light. I just found out what I really wanna do. I'll finally publish my writings about insomnia etc...

I just bought www.gotobed.se

I'll make an Insomnia and sleeping disorders site, with info about dreams, facts, new science etc. This will be fun!

Nightynight!

1 comment:

Marika said...

That's sooo you babe!
I gone love that site =)