Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back in Malmö

I've just landed after one of the longest "happy moments" in my life. One month, filled with inspiration, new possibilities, warmth and love. It's been a travel, both on the inside and the outside. I'm filled with faith, when I sit down with a cup of the in my apartment in Malmö tonight. I touch my almost unused furniture's and smile.

I had a short try here, in this room. A honest quest to build a home, a material home. I invested almost 10' to create a personal space here. And even if I love this little corner, I know now, once and for all, that having my own bed and kitchen doesn't make me happy. Home for me, is where I can spend time with people that I love. Where I can rest my head and be sure that there is love when I fall asleep and when I wake up. Where I can be left alone, but also reach for a hug 60 times a minute if I want to.

So I do it again. I move. But this time to something I really really want and need. Not just because I have to. Or because I search for something. But because I have found what I am looking for.

Haha, I really wrote that.

I have found what I've been looking for. Oh my.

So, what's next?
I will be "folkbokförd" in Stockholm, in a lovely collective. Just a one room apartment, but with an ocean of heart and soul, hippies, music and computer-nerds. I'll have my little studio corner and rest place there for as long as it suits us.

Second, as I have told you before, I'll stay at Thomas house in Gränsfors, some weeks here and there when I need a break from Malmö and Stockholm. (Yeah, I'll still have some clothes and things down here at a friends place too, can't help I love this city.)

Last I'll hang around in Östersund, oh I know it's waaaay up there, but where there's a place to grow, there's a place for Sol. *smiles* And I still have my missions.

So, sweet friends, good things comes to me. CSN suddenly decided to change their minds (when I had already paid 2500sek) and welcome me with a letter with the number 0 in it. Also, I get rid of my apartment the 1 of Oktober instead of 1 of November, and it saves me another 4500, that I can put into my projects.

It's a great evening =)

So, I see ya soon! Gotta sleep some.

Tadaa :P

No comments: