Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Intervju with Lars-Peter Hielle from radio -P3

Oh.

I woke up today. Tried to find my clothes (they were gone gone, like when you have been out, drunk, come home (with someone?) drop them all over the fucking place and most probably if you had socks, you will never find them again.)

I just find something to put on when a nice guy Lars-Peter Hielle called me and asked to make an interview about me and why I am broadcasting over Bambuser. Hey! Sure, I thought and jumped about a meter up and down. Media media media, give me more =)

So, we tried to hook things up at my place, and the internet-connection were bad, the sound bad-er and everything just not good at all. So I collected my beloved mac book, and found a buss to Stefans place. So, the interview were mad in his kitchen, and you can see it here already. But scroll about 15 minutes into the clip, cause I had problems with the sound from the beginning.

It will all hit P3 news tomorrow I'll give you a link once I have one!

Life is great ;)

See ya later sweethearts!

/Sunny

No comments: