Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Funny. Ironic and a bit disturbing.

95 I found a band called "This perfect day", I contacted them, they wrote back and I had a home made tape with their songs that tyeh were kind enough to send to me and my best friend, who really adored them. Since then I have tried to find them on youtube, but only got Lou Reed and the song Perfect day from Trainspotting in my face.

I actually began to wonder if they weren't that big, besides in my small world back then. Today a friend of mine mentioned them in a blogg, and I made a new attempt to find them. And so here we go!

Brilliant music that I've been longing to put on my blogg, and that have inspired me from the very beginning, when I actually wrote punk/rock music with weird lyrics. You gotta love em :P



So, today I am a webmaster and AD. Tomorrow an editor and copywriter. And during the weekend a soundproducer.

Life is sweet.

No comments: