Friday, August 29, 2008

Am I a buddhist and I think I have got tourettes?

I had the most overwhelming nice conversation with my friend Mike yesterday after my gig. He asked me about my opinion on reality. And where I normally just go: oh. I’m open minded, smile and change the subject – I opened my heart and soul and told him the truth about me and my universe.
So, I have written a book about this, and it’s a 300 pages x 3 books long story, so I can’t tell you everything about it here. But today I will try and explain how my personal matrix works.
I have dreamt about a continuing place called Aviegnona since I were 6 yrs old. I have friends there, a life that grows on its own, a place to live, people that I hang out with and things that I learn, in the same way as I have here. To me – there’s NO difference at all, besides I experience different places, lifestyles, cultures etc in my two coexisting worlds- What I mean is – when I fall asleep here, my attention draws to that other place, and I spend some time there, in the other me, called Tara. When I wake up here – I have to leave her, even if I’m in the middle of something, and she keeps on doing that whatever thing she does, and will have her own days and nights passing by when I’m not there. When I am strong here, like very focused on this reality, she fades away a bit in her world and vice versa. We try to make this work out the best way we can, but in some parts of my life it has been pretty hard for me to draw a line between us. To not float over the line and smudge all edges between her reality and mine.

My teacher over there, has told me that what we prefer to call a soul, grows in a human body as our mind grows, and some people grow so strong souls, that when they die, that soul travels through some kind of reincarnation between two parallel universes. You will be able to remember things from your past (if you are not a perfectly new soul) in each of those worlds/bubbles, but not from both or over the line. What he thinks happened to me, is that my soul/spark/whatever thing - was divided in two last time I died in Aviegnona, and one travelled here, and the other part got stucked and stayed in Tara. This normally never happens to human beings, if you should listen to their theories - so they don’t know why or how this happened. But that’s how I’ve had it explained to me. (Cats live this way though, living in two worlds at the same time.)

So, our universe is parallel to another alike universe, and other universes work the same over and over out there. When you read about reincarnation you learn that when you go back in your memories you remember things with 80-70 years space/blanks in between the different life’s you may have, and this is- as I said before – explained by that you swap world each time you die (IF you are reincarnated, some people simply die with their body, and some gets lost in the space between these worlds, and becomes what we refer to as ghosts – some sort of present mind that are not really here but not yet gone either. )

So, this will do for today, so I don’t freak you out completely =) If you have any questions, please add them as a comment and I try to reply to them. I could tell you thousands of things about the persons living there, their culture, history etc…
I have a song written to my best friend over there, my teacher and guide Maarion. We’ve had our story, our love and our mistakes, our quarrels and so on. So now you might understand my Swimming without webbed toes album a bit more...

Maarion

So – Mike told me the thing I have experienced in the backstreet of my mind, is pretty similar to what a Buddhist believes, so maybe after all I’m not that atheistic at all. *smiles*

So, back to tourettes. I just can’t stay away from my phone. I sit and laugh at myself, oh well. I’m cute, I never behave this way. Okay, to Emma maybe, but I mean she’s my first girl-friend. I could call her 50 times a day and talk about nothing and she wouldn’t care. At least not when she was still single. It’s like when you find a unbelievable great song, and you have to listen to it sooo many times before you can turn it off.
I have not listened enough yet.
Sometimes you just can’t help yourself. Like with this song from Sleepthief. I love it. If I one day may do some collaboration with him that would be such an honour.



haha, oh, that was another great song from my teenage period. Here comes sleep thief!

No comments: