Sunday, August 24, 2008

A walk at the graveyard

I got up pretty early today. A walk in the sun, passed by Globen and over the bridge Sofo. Made my sister and her housebound wake up, shower, get in some clothes and follow me down to have some breakfast, loooads of pancakes, as I told you yesterday.

Actually they were a bit rude in the café, having us wait one HOUR before we could enjoy the table, just because they had to "finish slicing some fruit". I excused them. They may have a really bastard to boss, or just some stupid rules. Anyway, I finished at 11.00 AM, slept for a while in my parents apartment an then met a friend from brazil, a nice guy playing guitar. Drop by and give him a visit at:

www.myspace.com/danielmarques

So, bla bla bla, back in what I do and not do. So...

Feel good today:
Phone call from Stefan, (who sang the Swedish National song on my phone answering machine and made me crack a smile of the year. Man I love him).

Feel good tonight:
A walk through Stockholms graveyard, with Björn and a hdvcam. Chill out zone in sweet company and beautiful surroundings, just in my taste. A new, more then welcome friendship.

And something bad:
I have forgotten something, important. And therefor - I don't know what it is. Just that there's something. WHAT IS IT!!! I go through my list over and over. Money, things to do, friends, birthdays...

Something - something sticky, itchy, hairy...iiiiiihhhh.

Pm = Pre night. Am = After midnight. I have decided so. And. THERE is no such thing as "herr-trosa". Oh nooooooooo =)

Ah well. This works fine. I need a car!

See ya =)

No comments: