Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurt

I'm on a "break a heart mission" today.
I'm a lion trying to kill softly. Or at least fast. Today it won't help me that I'm vegetarian. There will still be pain in someone elses flesh. It won't help me I wrote big warnings on my walls. I'm here again.
It's ironic.

But I'm calm.
There's no fight inside. No part of me screaming, telling me to stay, to act normal, to try a bit longer, to change direction. To be satisfied and embrace what is given.

My Dearest Sister's finally at peace with my decisions. We finally feel the same. Our heart working as a unit. I wrote a song to her - to that stuborn little me once, called Dear Sister.

Dear Sister

Time and life changes. That's what keeps me sain.
Long story short.

My most beloved died 10 years ago.
I held her hand when she closed her eyes.
I still keep her bracelet around my arm every day.
We still don't know what made her crash and burn.
I simply think she wasn't ment to be kept here.
And I'm always the one surrviving. The one left here.
In this beautyful weird place called reality.
Yeah. I'm Romeo and Julia romantic. I'm that forever and ever soul.

Oh, I've experienced love since then. Friends, sisters, brothers, lovers. But so far only fingetipps on the door handle to the inner circle of my Garden. A few have entered in words, given over internet, but none yet in flesh.

And my Dearest Sister, still caught in that last breath, she stays inside. Waiting. Waaaaaiting. Knowing she might spend her whole life, doing that. I kinda love-hate her for acting that way. But now she has moved from that far away place, and lingers under my skinn. It's a odd feeling. Like beeing 17 again, but still a grown up woman.

Oh hey.
This turns out to be a love letter.
It's funny how things shape themself under my fingers. Songs, lyrics writings. I just let them do so. I never go back and edit. Not this kind of things. Just pictures. Not words. There's a difference. Pictures need some help. Some explanation. Words doesn't.

Work?
Haha. Okay okaaaaaay. I have my deadlines. I better get back to them now.

So, to begin with "hurt", let's end it with "happiness".

From me and my dear sister to you.

Love.

No comments: