Saturday, August 30, 2008

And then it happens. You are there.

At times back in time, I wondered about people who didn't realise where they were. Who didn't appreciate who they hanged out with and what they had accomplished in life, so far.

Things happen so quickly - but at the same time, when you are in the middle you forget about yesterday.
It's easy.

Today I've had some time alone. Thinking about myself and the road that brought me here. Listening to things I were proud of 3 and 2 years ago. Realizing that all those nights, hours and seconds I've spent on learning, rehearsing, reading, trying and trying and never giving up have given me so much back.

I AM an artist now. I haven't had lika a hugh break-through. But noone question me whit a kind smile, when I say I am a singer, a songwriter and that I try to make a living out of what I do.

I have companies that are willing to work with me because they belive they can make money out of me. Friends who support me because they believe in my dreams. Amazing musicians who are spending time learning chords I have written, and recording on my albums. Musicians I could only dream of even saying hello to.

I have visitors that I didn't ask to drop by. I am on the fucking front-page of a real labels new website, who helped me shoot a beautiful video and master some of my songs.
Read: Happy minds

I'm on my way. I'm travelling. I sease the moment - not in a whacked out ego-boost kinda way - more in a soft kharma way. I can be at peace for a while and know that I must have done something right. And it's enough. I'm here.

No comments: