Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Export, render, paste filters, render, copy, erase

High definition.
I’m alone.
It’s me, a screen, a window, a pale sky and the sound of my chair as I change position once in a while. I’m editing the past, editing moments already gone.
I am not afraid of tomorrow. I keep the beauty of yesterday, sheltered in words, letters, pictures and sounds, because I am pleased. Because I’d like to remember things the way I felt them. I add some glow to them and save them to my library.
So, arranging and rearranging some frames, is so much more than just making the perfect movie. I have to get lost in emotions. I have to be honest to kneel the right feeling. I have to step outside of my universe and then back again.
Do you wonder if publishing this poetic bullshit makes me happy? Maybe. I hope I don’t hurt your eyes.
Now I have to prepare a sandwich, I am starving.
Oh. Beside.

1. I wanna fuck you like an animal. I wanna feel you on the inside.



2. You'll be a lover to my bed, and a gun to my head. We must never be apart.



Soundtrack of today. 90th lovers.

No comments: