Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interview at a local magazine and words of wisdom

So, today I have done my first interview with a Swedish magazine 100%Östersund. It felt good, I enjoyed myself and I think I can get used to this ;) Seriously, I realized once again what a trip I've made since 2000 and I tried to draw attention to the persons who have supported me and my music. And actually, I think she understood me and what I try to achieve. It was a smart chick asking just the right questions. And I hope I did push the right buttons. And that I managed to NOT speak about certain things, even if I stumbled once, but I changed the subject kinda smooth...

Some things are not to be explained. Not by other fingertips than mine. And certainly not at this point in my so called career. Or life. Or whatever.

Truthful but not unwise.

Ooooh, and I will be able to shoot my Intuition movie in the most beautiful surrounding ever. Thanks to the artist Fredrik Wretman.

Happy happy me.

I'll get back to this later...


Ahm, I just had to copy this from my friend Emma =)




Goodnight, see ya at bambuser :P

No comments: