Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feel me (recorded while writing a new song)

Two untied shoes, lying around I guess they miss you too
We sit alone and  watch the moon.

Two empty boots, I put my feet in them and dance for two
Nobody moves me like you do

One crazy fool, I walk the streets and my feet are super hugh

I can imagine how it feels to be you

Feel me, although Im just a silly girl and
Feel me Im unarmed

Two shallow wounds, I dont plan to sew them, they are open for you
Consider me a door to your own room

Feel me, although Im just a silly girl and
Feel me Im unarmed
Feel me, although I dont come here so often
Id like to be brought along

*

 I did record it properly too tonight, but I'll add some brass to it and stuff, so It'll take sometime before it gets out there...

Gdnight

2 comments:

Anna said...

Skön musik! :)
Hört något från SVT ang skivorna?! *nyfiken*

Kram Anna

Anonymous said...

It is always interesting listening to the creative process of writing a new song.
I personally find it miraculous an 'exaltation' if that is the right word.