Wednesday, October 29, 2008

20.35

I just finished the outro for Gardenia. It sounds like a "speldosa" song. I don't know the word in English, you know one of those small, small jewel cases that comes with a song when you open it? Dinge-linge-ting kinda sound.

It's dark here, though it's snowing outside. The very first, pure snow. Winter.

I leave this place on Monday. Oh, hum...
My thoughts are slippery right now.

I guess I just wanted to say hello, I'm here, still alive. Had a beautiful night by my self yesterday. I believe I'm heading towards that little house in the countryside. For a while.

Where are you going?

1 comment:

said...

Hej min fina vän! Länge sedan vi talades vid & jag saknar din röst!
Ser fram emot att få lyssna på några av dina låtar för det får jag väl INNAN skivan är klar eller....??? *ler*
Tycker om dig, lite grann i alla fall *puss*