Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally finished my Gardenia album

As you might have noticed, I have been inside my Garden, taking care of my roots, my beloved and myself for a while. Tonight I have just finished mastering my Gardenia album, so just give me 1 week to get it in order to be printed, might be that a bigger promotion company enters the Sol Skugga boat this time, if not I release it online in a downloadable version. I am completely broke now, so I just have to work a bit to have money enough to post and print promo-ex to everyone out there who helped me out with my "swimming without webbed toes" last winter.
Please hang in there, I am very close now =)

I hope you are still out there and that I'll be able to touch you another time, after this 4 month of silence. This time I give you the key to my Garden, it's not a dark place, it is a realm full of white flowers, sparkling water, green grass and completion - but also sorrow, as it comes with life.


And love.


That warm love I've been seeking (If I have found it? Well, listen to the last song on the record and create your own opinion) ;) *hint hint*. So cry with me through this songs, be angry with me, or just lay down and cover the love of your heart with kisses, as I have done, working on this album. And don't be afraid to feel.


And don't be surprised if next album comes out with some punk-pop-jump-around sound ^_^ Underneath all this murky, dark shades I have presented to you, I'm a big smile painted by the rainbow. To really be true to yourself, I believe you have to embrace every part of your inside.
Bla bla bla ;)

Also check out my www.solskugga. nu next weekend, you'll be able to log in och get your hands on everything I can possibly give away. I know you haven't received Empty Street yet, I've had big issues on how to send files to you, that I hope I'll solve this week.


So, once you have received Gardenia and listened to it, please tell me which song (on top of Empty Street) that you'd like me to create a winter-music-movie to in December. It'd be nice if we could work together in this way. Also, I'll need room to stay around New York, Boston, Los Angeles, California next spring. If you'd like some company, please tell me so! There's no place I'd rather be then in your living-room really.

I trust you with my soul and hope that you are not complete freaks out there ;) *laugh*

Help me do this and I'll do my best to spread some beauty in return.


-Sol Skugga

No comments: