Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh man I am so tired

I don't see any difference between night and day, Saturdays or Mondays. I just finished a 48hours trip with a webpage, now I am working with the booklet for Gardenia, writing lyrics and re-touching the last pictures for the cover etc. Tomorrow will be a night of in Hackås with Mattias, I really really look forward to NOT work at all.

Oh, so what more?

The book about my life is growing. I have once again found some space to write on it, and this time I think I can manage the transparency that will be needed to finish it.

Love ya all very much, I just have to stay "off-line" and focus on my health a bit longer, so I don't loose my mind completely.

I hope you are having a wonderful autumn out there, don't forget the details ;)

Love/Sol

No comments: