Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trade The Movie

So, the day started in tears and ended in tears. I cried in my sleep as I dreamed that my beloved sisters youngest daughter drowned, and now I have just tortured myself over again, watching the movie TRADE.

tradethemovie.com

It's about trafficking. Buying and selling and using young, pure children.

I have been stuck in this emotional corner so many times before. I truly hope I can make some difference, if so for only one or two persons out there, during next year.

I have so many travels to do. So many places to go. So many neighbors to help.
I think I am done now. That I am so strong as a person, so finished with my personal travel and growth, that I can face this, and act upon it. Not only give away money, but truly get involved.

I'll get back on this subject when I am more calm then now.

Take care of each other and smile to strangers in the street. You never know where they are heading or where they come from...

/Sol

No comments: