Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in the countryside

So I just taught my parents a bit of reason and logic. I showed the whole project for Weak from beginning till end, adding one channel after another. And I realized that I actually AM a producer. It's been 6 years of dreaming about getting here. Now it can only get better. Next step is to be a great pianist, to broaden my voice, to learn how to record a live-band the best way. To learn the details of the plug-ins I only use now and then. To dive deeper down into the musical universe I have in my mind. I'm not there yet, but I'm a bit closer.

And I wanna edit and direct more movies, work more with photography and get my book published. Next year will truly be exciting.

Enough about me. I hope you are having a wonderful time out there. I was watching Astrid Lindgren, 10 christmas clips, crying. She brought up so many important things, about society, lifestyles, moral and love. I could only hope that one day I will create something that really really matters. Something you can relate to, o matter where you live or in what age you are.

That must be one of the many meanings of life...

Sorry for my English. I'm a bit tired. Gotta shower now and go to bed and read a good book.

Luve ya!

/Sol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya too. Peace!