Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life. Some days.

I sit and browse music videos, I already know how to create my next music video for Intuition, but It's always good with some inspiration. I danced, earlier. It's been a while since I did. Arabic flamenco Sol moved through the darkness. Then I fell down on the floor, completely exhausted. When I create, act and dance, all these emotions come out. They make me stronger, but also weaker. I have to remind myself of why I am here, and why I am doing this, and that I can not let myself sit down and have a normal life. I will always have a creative spark inside, but I need both solitude and love, to keep shining.

So I found this: So much beauty, so much truth. About life, society. About you and me. That is what I wanna tell the world about. In my songs, in my words.



And then, I went by an old friend - Kiwi. This small animation always makes me sad, but I can't help myself. I just have to sit down and look at it. Feel it. Can you feel it? That strong, fighting mind and the dream that you could die for. Do you have a dream? I have one. Oh I have one. And the best part of it is I can never really make it come true, so I will bump around like this. Till I drop dead. That's fine with me.



Now I am in the right mood to go back in time and finish some epochs of my book, those moments that I shield myself from, in my current life. Hurray.

Hmm...

You feel the melancholy?
Then watch this and I'm sure you will feel better =)



Haha, or not? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej fina du...den där var ju jättesöt ända tills...ja, usch va sorglig den blev sen...love you!

Anonymous said...

Illusion är en underbar låt, den når in. Hoppas du har det fint här i snöyran.
//Mir